Autore: Armando Martin
Sottotitolo: Introductory guide to the fifth industrial revolution
Formato: 15 x 22,5 cm.
Casa Editrice: Editoriale Delfino
Numero di pagine: 128
Edizione: I edizione 2023
If Industry 4.0 emphasises the transformation of factories into intelligent structures based on digitalisation and the interconnection of manufacturing processes, Industry 5.0 will focus on the return of human hands and minds to the industrial context. In other words, Industry 5.0 is prefigured as a business model in which man and machine are reconciled and find a way to work together, with the ultimate goal of providing added value to manufacturing while respecting the ecosystem, consumer needs and social welfare.
Armando Martin, Electronic engineer and scientific journalist Armando Martin has been dealing with industrial technologies and management systems for years as a business and management consultant. As a science communicator trainer and automation expert, he is the author of 10 books, has taught 2 university courses and is the editorial director of the magazine “Automation Technology”. In 2018 he won the National Scientific Communication Award (Engineering and Architecture Section) with the book “Industria 4.0, sfide e opportunità per il Made in Italy”.
1. What is Industry 5.0?
2. Society 5.0
3. The pillars of Industry 5.0
4. Models and transition technologies
5. Enabling technologies
6. Manufacturing 5.0
7. Training and Work
8. Advanced applications
A1 Resources and Bibliography
Innovative Visions and Approaches
• ABB focuses on sustainable and resilient factories
• AutomationWare, the Venetian way to Industry 5.0
• Hitachi, efficiency and human-centric vision
• HPE, Industry 5.0 meets 5G
• Kuka and the new path of robotics
• Omron, machines become 5.0 with the Oracle Cloud
• Rockwell Automation, the mega trends of Industry 5.0
• Universal Robots, the human touch of Industry 5.0